To protect your information once we receive it, we place it on systems behind secure firewalls,
which are communication-management computers designed to keep information safe and inaccessible to other Internet users. If your browser doesn't accept the SSL technology, transactions will not be permitted.
In addition, we employ an outside company to "audit" our security and make sure it is trustworthy.
YOUR TRANSACTIONS ARE SECURE
When you've finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you will move into the secure area of our site. A warning window may pop up to notify you that you are entering this "safe" area. Once you've entered, the page address (URL) will change from http to https, to let you know you are in a secure area.
You will remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process.
YOUR TRANSACTIONS ARE GUARANTEED
We guarantee that your transactions are secure when you place an order through the Belvivere website.
In the unlikely event that anything happened with your credit card transaction, you would have no liability for any charges relating to that transaction.
Here’s how it works: The Fair Credit Act states that your credit card company can only hold you liable for up to $50 in fraudulent charges to your credit card account. Because we are so confident in our security measures Belvivere will cover and refund any amount up to $50 billed to you by your credit card company for any unauthorized charges to your account, if those charges result from an order you’ve placed on our secure server.
Remember to promptly notify us and your credit card company of any fraudulent charges and follow the procedures relating to fraudulent charges outlined in your credit card agreement in order to get this protection. We'll work with your card company to minimize hassle for you.
That's our security guarantee. And for you, it means there is no risk when shopping at Belvivere.
Belvivere is a PayPal Verified business and is glad to use Paypal as the primary credit card processing service (available if you have or even if you don’t have a Paypal account).
PAYPAL BUYER COMPLAINT POLICY
Regardless of where you shop online, PayPal’s Buyer Complaint Policy lets you submit a dispute for an item you don’t receive or an item that
is significantly not as described. By doing so, you have the opportunity to resolve your dispute directly with the seller.
The PayPal Resolution Center — your first step for any issue
Whether you encounter a problem with an item you purchased, the first step is to go to our Resolution Center to begin the dispute process.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit the Resolution Center >> and open a dispute within 45 days from the date you sent your payment.
- PayPal encourages both parties to communicate directly with each other to amicably resolve the dispute.
- If you are unable to resolve the dispute, the next step is to file a claim within 20 days from the date the dispute was opened.
Resolution Center contains:
- PayPal Dispute Resolution.Designed to resolve buyer’s concerns, this phase resolves the majority of transaction issues and is the first step in the Buyer Complaint Process.
- Dispute Tracking and Status.Track the progress of your disputes and claims.
- Resolution Center Tutorial. Learn how to handle most seller issues.
UNDERSTANDING THE BUYER COMPLAINT PROCESS
If a buyer opens a dispute against Belvivere.com with the PayPal Dispute Resolution process, Belvivere must respond to it in the Resolution Center, where:
- Belvivere can read messages submitted by you (the buyer).
- Belvivere can reply to your (the buyer) messages.
- Belvivere can close the dispute by providing you with a full refund.
- You (the buyer) can close the dispute if your concern is resolved.
- All messages from you and Belvivere are on record, where PayPal can view them.
Not all disputes become claims. But if you can’t resolve the issue through PayPal Dispute Resolution, it can be escalated. You (the buyer) must escalate to a PayPal claim within 20 calendar days from the date the dispute was opened.
The PayPal Claims Team
The dedicated claims specialists of PayPal will gather information from both parties, examine the case, work with both parties to fairly and efficiently resolve the claim, and render a decision. This service is offered free of charge.